Lithium Polymer Battery
- 3 heating levels
- Provides energy for up to 6 hours
- 7.4V powerful and long-lasting
- 5000 mAh
- Additional 3.0 USB-Output for Powerbank-Use
- Durability: 400 charging cycles
- 1-year guaranty
- Especially suitable for Rump Warmer and Back Up
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: 2003
Our high-quality, powerful 7.4V lithium polymer battery delivers up to 6 hours of energy depending on the heating level set. The high-performance battery has the advantage over conventional ion batteries that it is much more powerful and long-lasting. The battery has an additional 5V USB 3.0 output so that it can also be used as a power bank. However, due to different voltage conditions, it can only be charged with the cable supplied. The battery has a lifespan of at least 400 charging cycles and includes a 1 year warranty.
- Connect the charged battery to the connector provided in the product. Place the wired battery in the bag provided so that the front of the battery is facing upwards.
- Press the power button for 2 seconds. The battery is now active and heats up to full power.
- If you press briefly once after switching on, only two indicator lights will light up. This corresponds to the average heating output. If you press briefly again, only one indicator lamp lights up. This corresponds to the lowest heating output. If you press the button briefly a third time, you will again have three illuminated lights and the full heating output.
- If you want to switch off the battery, press the button again for 2 seconds and the battery is switched off
- To check the charge level of the battery, briefly press the power button once when it is switched off. The charge level is indicated by the flashing of the lights.
! NOTE !: Please note the safety information in the operating instructions (see download option).
CE, FCC, RoHS, WEEE